Re: Important dates

To: Dan Warner <dwarner@electrorent.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Important dates
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 07:33:43 -0800
Yes, The American Hot Rod ... didn't even have to move out of my chair to
look up the dates!  Nothing about the first Bonneville exact dates or ECTA
or USFRA but it does list the dates for pre war dry lakes meets and the fast
time of the year up to the late eighties.  The Pierson Brothers could give
some interesting details on why the various timing associations were formed.
Wes