Re: Dry Sump / Push Truck

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Dry Sump / Push Truck
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@uswest.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 11:33:11 -0700
Keith,
I warm my oil up to 140 deg in the AM with the generator - takes about 45 min.
but I'm always busy doing other stuff anyway so I don't notice the time.  After
the oil is hot I spin the engine (ign. off) to get oil up to pressure & through
out the block. Then I fire the motor & bring water up to 160 deg. Change plugs
(maybe) & then tow it to the line. Sounds like a bunch of trouble (it's not) but
that's the way Flowbench taught me................
Ed