Re: Record Roadster Racer Heard From !!!

To: Jim Dincau <jdincau@qnet.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Record Roadster Racer Heard From !!!
From: gene barbee <saltrcr@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 10:51:54 -0800 (PST)
    jim and list, We run 18* now which makes it hard
to move around but it goes straight. we've had
problems with the wind buffeting our head around.(does
not happen at el mirage) our temp. fix was to tie a
arm restraint from helmet to lap belt. you start out
looking down but at speed it blows your head straight.
we run about 600lbs of ballast
now.  gene -b        --- Jim Dincau <jdincau@QNET.COM>

http://shopping.yahoo.com/