Re: Used parts forum

To: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>
Subject: Re: Used parts forum
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 10:16:17 -0700
I forgot who was looking for a late model Suzuki motor 750cc, someone who will
be
running one of Jacks liners,   Jack ???????

Your search found 1 matching ad(s).

                                       2000 GSXR motor/bdywrk/wheels
                      Departments:
                                Bodywork (Race)
                                Engines/Import
                                Wheels/Tires
                                                                     No
                                                                    Photo

                            Ad #:
                                9288 (11/09/2000)
                         Ad Type:
                                4 SALE
                         Contact:
                                Tony Catania
                                Blue Bell, Pa
                                USA
                         Phone #:
                                2152642688
                    Advertiser Type:
                                Private Party
                          E-Mail:
                                Reply to Ad

                2000 GSXR 750 motor with all injectors and electronics,1000
miles.
body work with tank and headlight
                bucket assmb.(ylw/Blk). 3 sets of chrome dipped factory wheels

Joe :)