Re: 200 Club/Van Scoy

To: "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@uswest.net>
Subject: Re: 200 Club/Van Scoy
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 02:24:14 -0600
Sorry for the repeat folks.... but for the new folks on the list... Ole Ed
here joined the list as one of the first members... and he told us all that
he got LUCKY and snuck into the Two Club... then I found out bout the silver
state racing and three motors and Two cars....

Ed you deserve every bit of the credit .... NOW for the Two car theory.... I
know a couple of Editors that are itching for rides on the Salt... and Will
still isn't in the Bville Two Club.... LOL

Keith ( hey Ed thanks again for the help at WOS... just couldn't beat you
up... maybe next time )