Re: Fwd: Re: SPEED READING and you

To: Doug Anderson <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: SPEED READING and you
From: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 15:49:07 -0700
Hey Doug
Landspeed racing has always been cool, just needed a jump start to wake up the
new comers and a few old ones. This sport has a draw to the few of us in the
world that are lucky enough to have in our blood. We have a special family that
out shines all other sports regardless of the type. LAND SPEED RACING FOREVER.
Glen  (on the west pond)