Re: Open letter Re: Freedom of expression.

To: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Subject: Re: Open letter Re: Freedom of expression.
From: Don Kerr <dkveuro@pop.flash.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 00:25:28 -0500
Well folks, the most annoying thing about the suppression of
information is the fact that should the theory prove unworkable, the
thing will self destruct. I fail to see why anyones ideas are not given
credence, after all, no one is going to force you to think a particular
way if you are allowed the freedom to see for your self the pro's and
con's of a projected idea. The LSR people are what they are, for the
most part, because they color outside of the lines. And never may that
end.
       Laithwaite was one of many, vilified by all the prominent
scientists and no one will stand up to say the king is naked! for fear
of themselves being tarred with the same hysterical finger pointing that
they too, are idiots and fools..... Yes, yes...I well understand the
monetary, big dollar/funding revenue
that drives self interest and job security. However the few that stand
up to be counted deserve the applause of those of us who are not
confined to the ideological close minded "color only inside the outline
dear" brigade.
Unfortunately my schooling during the 50's was this way, and, until I
reached the ripe old age of 40, I used to think I was surrounded by
'Yes' men. I've always been a free thinker and some of you who have read
my posts in the past may comment that I must have too much free time,
no, dear friends, it's that I just cannot abide dogmatic opinions and I
just have to come to who ever's defense, which is why I posted the last
comments.
         You will understand if you read on a little...
    For those of my friends who my be interested, and I regard all of
you reading this as my friends, the following site I found quite
refreshing.....

                 http://www.alternativescience.com/index.htm