Re: CONSPIRACY OR LOST IN SPACE ?

To: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@uswest.net>
Subject: Re: CONSPIRACY OR LOST IN SPACE ?
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 22:46:36 -0600
Ed (others), now you can relate to how I was NOT surprised to recieve 5 each
custom
pistons, after 6 weeks and sending combustion chamber molds and very particular
spec's, to hear, ..."oh we added all that extra compression height BELOW the top
ring land, leaving the custom piston with a top ring land thickness less than
what
you had before?"  .....
(me now).... Uh yes sir that is correct!!

And furthermore, "oh the rush  order expensive nitrous lines you ordered that we
said would work with your set up, will actually require different jets than you
currently have?".........(me now)   Uh yes sir that is correct!!!

Joe (I absolutely, positively, love and cherish spending $30-$40 to get $8 in
parts
sent in time,....

did I ever tell you about the next day air delivery that I sheepishly waited
for to
be informed  " would you believe that that box with your stuff did not get sent
because someone at the airport found part of a sticker that read "flammable"
?".....Uh yes sir I do!!!!!!!

ever tell you about last years Bonn. whereby I again waited sheepishly (slow
learner) for a next day air shippment to be informed  (by UPS) " would you
believe
that we charged you for next day air, but do to the remote location of Wendover
we
do not and will not have it to you today as promised?"........(me now)  Uh  yes
sir
I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, did I tell you it was the last day of
YET,
BUT ILL BE DAMNED IF THAT HAS STOPPED ME FROM TRYING) Amo