Re: Vintage engines and people who run them.....

To: landspeedracer@email.msn.com, land-speed@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Vintage engines and people who run them.....
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 18:15:06 GMT
AMEN....  neatest stuff on the planet.   -and the most interesting people
who build and race them.

    "Dirty Doug"
      -in exile, in New Yawk, in Collegggg
                      -instead of packin' to go to Bonneville

From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@earthlink.net>, <ARDUNDOUG@aol.com>
CC: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Vintage engine
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 19:08:54 -0400

Glen

This is part of the reason the Land Speed Racing is so much fun. Where else
could you find a Cad V-12 in regular competition. I always look forward to
spending time wondering the pits looking as all the really super competition
vehicles. From Production to Streamliners and Bikes too we have the greatest
race vehicles on the planet.

John Beckett, LSR #79, E/GCC