Re: Spark Plugs

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spark Plugs
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 20:45:52 EDT
In a message dated 07/28/2000 5:14:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jdincau@qnet.com writes:

<< Hi all:
      Here is a question for the group;
 Is there a difference in heat range required of the spark plugs in a
 normally aspirated  alcohol engine versus a gasoline engine? This is
 assuming  both are tuned up to the max re; cam compression and breathing.
 Jim in Palmdale who has nothing better to do.

Jim,
    I run the same series plugs on both gas and fuel. For fuel I run Champion
C-57-C's or C-59-C's. On gas I run C-61-c's. They all are 14mm, 5/8" hex,
.750" reach, regular tip....                                Ardun Doug in CA