Re: New class

To: <V4GR@aol.com>
Subject: Re: New class
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 15:27:31 -0700
Rich,

The ignition was just a thought in a long process. Again, I repeat - none of
this is cast in stone.

I have created a folder in which I am placing all emails about the category.
All comments, positive & negative, along with ideas from the field will be
looked at. After all it has not been a week yet since the idea was floated!

Dan Warner