Re: Airborne Express Delivery Alert

To: "\"LandSpeed\" Louise Ann Noeth" <lanspeed@west.net>,
Subject: Re: Airborne Express Delivery Alert
From: Don Kerr <dkveuro@pop.flash.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 23:35:08 -0500
Ann, Hi, I don't wish to top your post but today when I got back to my
shop after coffee this morning there was a large express letter (Like
the US mail uses.) stuffed in the door frame. I opened it to find 2X $50
notes, and 3 X $100 notes.!!!!!! For those of you without a calculator,
that's 400 dollars US.
The package/envolope was marked .."EXTREMELY
URGENT......PuroletterUltra."
Dunno who left it there on wot carrier but if this aint stupid I dunno
wot is !
The money it contained was from Canada for a BMW transmission I had 4
sale.
If I ever find out who the carrier is I'll send 'em a rocket. The thing
is that now the company/sender can't prove I actually got the
packet/letter. ..mmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder if I could.......nooooo. that
wouldn't be honest.  See wot I mean ?  ......'onest DK...
                                Scrap Iron Racin' .