new site to check out

To: "Louise Ann Noeth" <lanspeed@west.net>
Subject: new site to check out
From: "\"LandSpeed\" Louise Ann Noeth" <lanspeed@west.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 19:39:26 -0700
FYI to all interested folks

A new web site is about to debut at www.izoom.com which will present a
fresh look at the automotive and motorsports world.

I have already sent the first of several assignments on land speed
racing and hope the web editors will embrace straight-line
acceleration racing as passionately as I do.

In addition to my scribbles and snapshots, izoom has signed aboard
some very talented journalists and photographers with a flair for
reporting what's hot and up on top. I expect the site will ooze snappy
copy and pix.

They are looking for 'beta testers" so if you might like to make a
difference in the composite make-up of the new site, check it out!

Speedy Regards,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth
LandSpeed Productions
Telling stories with words and pictures