Western News

To: Land Speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Western News
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 15:16:55 -0700
Group,
Things are quiet on the net so I thought I would give you the big news
from Redding.

This is the "Cool April Nites" weekend in our area, the 11th annual
event that has grown to enormous portions. This years event started on
Thursday with entertainment and "Park & Shine", a cruise Friday night,
car show today and Drags tonight.

There are some 2100 Street Rods and Show Cars and a few Race cars
including maybe a half dozen Bonneville cars. It is really a great event
for the motor heads and other spectators. Of course there are many
booths hawking their products. A really good outing!

Tom, Redding - 216 D/CC