Al Teague

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, ardunbill@webtv.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Al Teague
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 14:53:49 -0700 (PDT)
Keith, why not have everybody who cares (some of
us already added responses) write a "Clean"
E-Mail letter to you expressing our desire to
have Al nominated, then, when you contact the
Board, you can enclose an actual portfolio of
endorsements from the members of the LSR
community.  Seems to me that they would be hard
pressed to ingnore a shoe box full of letters.

Dick J

http://invites.yahoo.com