Re: lost

To: "Bill Bennett" <benettw@earthlink.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: lost
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 07:00:24 -0500
I was out in the shop studying.... Linginfelter, Yunick, and Gm on Oiling a
Small Block Chevrolet....

This ain't rocket science.  So I did Two things Wrong... To much Oil and NO
one likes the High Volume Big Block pump on a Small Block.

Just another Great Day hanging out with the Hot Rod.( or warm stick as you
perfer )  Polishing Paint.... trying to get it semi Pretty for a Local Car
show this weekend... When you paint it in your Gravel driveway it takes Lots
of Polishing.

Keith