Fwd: CHECKING CUBES

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: CHECKING CUBES
From: SaltyCuda@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 02:05:38 EST
--part1_d8.17b0c12.25de4942_boundary

Another option is to have Warren Bullis, or other board member, come over to
your shop and measure the motor just before you put the head on.  Give him a
brew while you button it up, then he seals the motor.  The seal is good for
the season.

Jim aka salty 'cuda #82
<<
 John, I agree. If the motor has cooled down enough to take it apart,
 it's cool enough to measure. NASCAR says within two hours of the finish
 of the race.
            The other Doug