Re: cranks and pistons

To: <LGMCAFEE@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: cranks and pistons
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 23:00:29 -0600
Geez I think i know that motor.... hmmm Makes good Hp but is a bit down on
Cubes.... 296 at 30 over....

What I liked Best about the motor....was the Horsepower that I didn't expect
in the mid range.... I was thinking it was a Pure High RPM motor and it
really surprised me from 4000 on..... We actually ran it up to about 8200
one time... and dropped a valve at 5800 on the long course of our first
record Pass...

Feel free to ask me anything you want about it....I am going to use it as my
Back up motor this year on the salt.... may run it at Maxton one or twice...
just to sort it out.

Keith