Re: Snow vs. cold

To: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Subject: Re: Snow vs. cold
From: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 11:55:38 +0000
It's coming from the Great Salt Lake , I'm sure. Until I got involved with Land
Speed Racing, I never thought about salt or where it came from. To be on the
salt
flats and SEE the vastnessand beauty, I guess one would think it can never
end...then you see the bare spots. Thank God for people like Rick Vesco, et all,
for trying to save it !!! The public demands cleared roads, so they dump
thousands of tons of the white stuff on the highways and rut our vehicles out!!!

joe