rules

To: "Chuck Rothfuss" <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>
Subject: rules
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 08:28:00 -0500
    Chuck

    If you want to run say /CC with your sedan and install a belly pan, than
it must cover at least 51% of the bottom of the car to be considered a belly
pan. It can be larger say 75% or 100% but not smaller 48%.
    You can run a smaller pan in the /ALT class...it's called a step
pan...and is based on it's location, between the firewall and the rear axle,
not on the percentage of it's size.
    You can't run a pan of any kind in the /PRO or /GC classes.

    John Beckett, LSR #79