Re: LSR Clutches and Flywheels

To: <V4GR@aol.com>
Subject: Re: LSR Clutches and Flywheels
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 15:08:09 -0800
Rich & List,

The 2000 book will be available next week. We plan on giving a copy each
member at the SCTA Awards Banquet next Sat. There are no changes regards
rollbar/cages. From 12/31/00 forward an external MAIN electrical shutoff
switch will be required, details are in the book. As to seat belts an
additional crotch strap will be required for vehicles where the driver is in
a reclined/laydown position. This strap(attached to a cross member) is to
prevent the driver from going UP into the rollcage in case of an incident.
The Highway Hauler truck class has been rewritten. I found all references to
convertibles in the book and consolidated them into Gas Coupe class in
response to a couple of comments made on the list a while back. Thanks to
digital camera technology
our friends from the ECTA will be happy to see the pictures used to
represent the various classes - John, Joe, Tom Burch and others.

Dan