Re: Your car

To: John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Your car
From: DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 1980 21:31:30 -0800
John, I didn't build the car with any weight in mind, so after I got it
done I weighed it. Between 500 and 550 each wheel. For now just going to
run the E motor. I'm going to build a fuel injection (efi) to try and
reduce the drag. The motor was just finished the day before we left for
B-ville. Was conservitive with the tune up 30* timing and 30 yr. old
carb.
                Doug Odom in Arroyo Grande, Ca.