Re: 99 records

To: edvs@idt.net
Subject: Re: 99 records
From: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 20:05:40 -0800
Ed
J.D. is the man, check with him and I'm sure it will be taken care of. J.D. and
I are
doing all of the certs and tags etc. We plan on getting all of them out within
30 days
of each lakes meet and asap from the salt events. These take a little longer as
the
number is greater and all of the records cert cards must be approved prior to
the tags
and record certs being printed.
Glen