Re: Hop Up address and website info.....

To: lemay@hiwaay.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hop Up address and website info.....
From: "joe boogie" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 12:23:05 PST
Hi Mayf!   Let's see if I can help you out with the address you asked
for,-for Hop Up Magazine;

     Oh jeez...I dont have the whole address with me at the moment Mayf.
But it's   PO Box 790 in Riverside Ca.   If you like, call me some eve this
week and I can tell you all about it!
my # is 607-563-7167 in southern NYS   Oh I know....Duh!  you can get it off
the web site!  ....shows how 'puter literate I am don't it?

   Anyway, Hop Up  is "printed" on line fresh each month free of charge(-and
has been for two years now) by died in the wool gearhead, Mark Morton, a
good feller in my book... - da same dude who brought back the old "Pasadena
reliability run" about five years ago (renamed as the "River City
Reliability Run") for oldtime traditional Rods and Customs.  It is
neccessarily an invitational to enable it to continue  in a managable size
and format, but I digress.  Go to www.hopupmag.com and you'll think you
somehow got inna time warp somewhere.   Have fun!

                                    -Doug in NY 3:24pm edt 12/27