HRM

To: "Land-speed Racers" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: HRM
From: "Marge and/or Dave Thomssen" <mdthom@radiks.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 17:37:18 -0600
Group

Who cares what Hotsitotsti Rod Magazine (HRM)thinks or says.  They lost
touch with the grass-roots Hotrodders years ago. We, the grass roots, may be
in the minority so HRM will not appeal to our interests, no matter what
their roots are.

I haven't read a HRM for years so I don't know what was written.  I just
know that, being from Nebraska, you can't make a silk purse from a sow's
ear. Give it up. If we are in the minority HRM will not listen.  The only
approach that will work is to show that we are not in the minority

Dave Thomssen
The Hayseed
XXF/BSTR
Lincoln NE