Re: Drag Coefficients and Frontal Area

To: "Lawrence E. & Cathy R. Mayfield" <lemay@hiwaay.net>
Subject: Re: Drag Coefficients and Frontal Area
From: tschoen <j82244@fuse.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 07:37:49 -0500
Larry,thanks for your efforts on this subject.According to the Honda sales info
my
'90 CRX has a Cd of .30.I calculate the frontal area at 16 sq. ft. Car runs 131
MPH at Maxton in 4th gear with 138-140 wheel HP(155 motor HP).Hope to give 5th
gear a try in Oct. 2000 at B'ville with a stouter tune up(160 wheel HP)-looking
for 150 MPH. Happy Holidays to you and all the conference members.
                                                    Tim Schoeny(#90 H/MS)