Re: future of bonneville saltflats

To: dferguso@ebmail.gdeb.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: future of bonneville saltflats
From: Higginbotham Land Speed Racing <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 17:33:20 -0600
Hi Doug,
I agree with your frustration at being removed from the action re: Save the
Salt. I too am removed from the main arena but have decided that the best
that I can do from Texas (in addition to bugging my Senator and
Congressmen) is to make sure that the "Save the Salt" committee is well
enough funded to continue to operate towards getting the foot or so of salt
back on the racing surface. So I check periodically with the folks who are
fighting for our interests there and if they need money I try to send it.
Thanks for asking,
Skip Higginbotham in Texas 5:25PMCST