ECTA October Results and Web Site Update

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: ECTA October Results and Web Site Update
From: "Lawrence E. & Cathy R. Mayfield" <lemay@hiwaay.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 15:22:12
Ok, so I felt guilty about not having the results posted already. I took
the afternoof off from admiring my car and updated the web site. Please
note that there were no pictures this go round. Don't know why. Not my fault.

Now on to more important matters. Thee are catchers and skinners in this
world. I am a catcher. Characteristics are starting something then handing
off to some poor unsuspecting dude to clean up after me and make things
better so that I can have all the credit. So This is the last "official"
web site update from me. Bill Mackey has offered to take on my poor
beginnings and turn them into a really good club web site. So he is thusly
the skinner. I know he will do a much better job than me, because I am
basically lazy and he is not.

Accordingly I will put the appropriate web site files onto floppies and
mail them to Bill. He will I am sure have this puppy up and running in no
time. I will however, keep this site active until he is online and is
having no problems.

Now, is there an ECTA logo? Iffn I had one, I would build a spiffy, well
spiffy for me, front index page for Bill as a final parting gift. So do you
have a logo?

mayf

L.E. Mayfield
124 Maximillion Drive
Madison, Al. 35758-8171
1-256-837-1051

old >>>>>>>>  http://www.hsv.tis.net/~mayfield
new >>>>>>>>  http://home.hiwaay.net/~lemayf

DrMayf@AOL.com
lemay@hiwaay.net   <<<<preferred

Sunbeam Tiger, B9471136
Sunbeam Alpine Bonneville Land Speed Racer,
'66 Hydroplane Drag Boat (390 FE)