Out Of Control

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Out Of Control
From: OHFASTONE@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 00:26:06 EST
Hey Gang,

I've been sick since november 18th and stuck in bed, but I crawled out for a
minute today and flipped on the tube.  On ABC, was a show I think was called
"Out of control" about thrill seekers and there is footage of Bonneville,
Muroc, and El Mirage with shots of Mike Cook, M.C. rider Ron Cook, and '95 El
Mirage of Sonny Arnett.  I'm wondering if anyone is watching?  I can't find a
blank to tape it.  If anyone sees it and tapes it, please let me know, I'm
crawling back in bed.

        Mike