RE: 4 speeds & other transmissions

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 4 speeds & other transmissions
From: "Seeley, Dale E" <Dale.Seeley@usa.xerox.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 17:04:48 -0500

>Low tech doesn't necessarily mean low dollar in the
>long run.

High tech doesn't always mean high dollar either.  I usually have no idea
what you guys are talking about, but many times, a little surfing, err..,
research on the 'net and through various experts and gurus will help you
find a low dollar, high tech alternative to a high dollar version.  Just
about everything out there has a generic, shadetree, version that will
require more effort, but also carry a lower cost.

Data aquisistion equipment and engine management equipment doesn't *have* to
be expensive or have lots of blinking lights to get the job done.  If I had
any idea what the original topic was, I might have an example, but that
would be a longshot anyway...

geez, I hope nobody calls my bluff on this one....

Dale