Re: My Lark

To: "Joseph Timney" <TIMNEYJJ@sterlingdi.com>, <V4GR@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: My Lark
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 05:42:07 -0800
Yeah Joe... your right.... I be in Love with this ole Cookie cutter
Camaro... and if it was on the street ole Rich would be singing a different
tune.... ( man I love bench racing... Even John Force wouldn't stand a
chance... problem here is that you gotta be the first Fibber )

What you folks don't know is that I owned a 80 Camaro that was stock in my
earlier life... 350/350... Long nasty doors Low damn seats.... and no back
seat... Drove that car hmmm bout 3 years and hated it every min.... thing
was sold with 225,000 miles on it and never had the valve cover off of
it... one of the best cars I have ever owned... but I hated it.. with a
Passion.... When Tom Sarda made me the offer on my Race car... I just had
to buy it... I wanted to go racing so bad that I didn't care... and there
you have it... it's been a great Race Car.... not my choice of cars... but
a damn good car.... goes straight ... taught me how to race a car...( lots
of lessons left in it for me ) and got us all here as a result...  Not a
bad deal.... For a Cookie cutter..... Now with a couple of Healey Badges it
could be somebody... Keith

----------
> From: Joseph Timney <TIMNEYJJ@sterlingdi.com>
> To: V4GR@aol.com; saltracer@awwwsome.com
> Cc: land-speed@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: My Lark
> Date: Tuesday, November 23, 1999 3:26 AM
>
> OH! Now you've done it...Keith will be waking up soon!!! He can't take
"Camaro Teasing".

>  Rich, isn't stop light racing where it all started...at least that's
what I tell my wife when I hole shot kids driving Honda's while I'm driving
my Crew-Cab Duallie.