Top Speed Video

To: Land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Top Speed Video
From: OHFASTONE@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 22:09:45 EST
Okay everyone, I've been busy today.  I've talked to the correct departments
and personnel and heres what we've got.  The video is a four part set, 240
minutes long. The List price (pun intended) is $59.95, but for all of us, it
will be $39.95 but I haven't gotten the shipping cost yet, and unfortunately
for California residents, there is the states cut of $3.30.  It takes 4 to 6
weeks for the tapes to come out after airing, so deliveries should be around
the first of January.  I will have mailing costs soon (hopefully by thursday)
so we can have a definite total.

        Mike