New Guy

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: New Guy
From: tschoen <j82244@fuse.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 14:07:23 -0500
Just wanted to introduce myself to the group .I've been interested in
cars/b'ville for about 45 years but never got around to doing anything
about it untill 2 years ago after I retired.I'm currently running a '90
Honda CRX in H/GT (real class) and several other classes at Maxton-set 4
records 10/99 128-130+ MPH. This high (?) speed stuf is a blast and the
ECTA organization is 1'st rate.Looking to try B'ville next Oct. as we're
only 3.5 MPH off the current H/MS record.Hope to see many of you in
person at the races.
                                               Tim Schoeny
                                              Cincinnati,Ohio