Re: Tires

To: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>, "David Haller" <dhaller@techline.com>,
Subject: Re: Tires
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 08:56:28 -0500
Jim

I think your right, that often the Daytona's don't get a fair evaluation,
and perhaps that's where the negative reputation has developed. Their part
of the Goodyear Eagle Land Speed tire line...rated for 300 MPH...rated for
3000 lb load...28" diameter...retail at less than $250. The big problem for
me, as for you, is the 13" section width. They just won't fit in my car
anymore...and they will increase the frontal area on a Lakester or Roadster.

Maybe I should get a Goodyear franchise?

John Beckett