Re: salt replenishment

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net land-speed@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: salt replenishment
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 14:03:24 -0700
List,
Pumping is scheduled by Reilly Industries from November 1 to April 30 each
winter through 2002.  Contact people you know and communicate with the BLM
to let them know we want that to be an on-going thing.  Not just for this
five year test period.  There needs to be salt for the next generation to
race on too.  We eventually want fourteen miles of hard salt to run on like
they had in the 1930's.  Anything less is a rape of a wonderful treasure.
Wes