Re: Clutches

To: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Clutches
From: "joe boogie" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 13:35:38 PST
SAY THERE DOUG and DICK:    you can sure bet that DOUG th' MUG from da' east
  (NY)  has been "listenin' in" to your conversations 'bout flattys and
clutches....am hangin' on every word an' soakin' like a sponge.  Thanks a
Lot for all the shared knowledge fellers!
Ain't this list great folks ????

                  -Hot Rodz Forever, DOUG     ...Gone to a big end of the
year "stock car" swap meet in eastern NY ta' see what "treasures" lie there.
     ...mebbe even some ol' "Obsolete" Flattmotor parts if wer'e really
lucky!