Bonneville Racing News

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bonneville Racing News
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 17:55:17 -0800
You know guys I just had this thought.... The best source of most this type
stuff... and what got me really Juiced up again to go Land Speed Racing was
the time I called Doc Jeffries and bought a subscription to BRN....

Great Paper and it really has been an assest .... In case your curious
Wendy Jeffries is one of the first Members of this List... and monitors it
... Thanks Wendy for hanging out in the early going....

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )