Re: Photos going up

To: "Beverly C. Stanley" <beverlycst@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Photos going up
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 07:59:21 -0800
Great photo coverage of the meet. A correction on our car caption,
however, My son, Jeff, was driving for the record. After four years of
various problems, he finally is a 200 MPH Club Member. I belong to all
three clubs, and Jeff will be trying for his third November 13 & 14 at
El Mirage.

Thanks for a great web page, I go there often.

Tom (www.bryantauto.com)