Re: "G"-car

To: <V4GR@aol.com>, <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: "G"-car
From: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 12:36:00 -0800
----- Original Message -----
From: <V4GR@aol.com>

> The Mercurser will be a nice motor. 4 cylinder engines look right (except
> maybe my Plymouth/Y block hybrid) and will do the job. I have a hemi
Nissan
> V6 F motor but the chevy 2 is pretty fast. Have you seen the Eyres & ? "F"
> roadster with a Chevy 2 and an Motorsports aluminum Boss 302 head?  Rich
Fox

Yes, Russ Eyres is in the same club as I (SDRC) and I have talked to Charle
Findly quite a lot. His main troubles have been keeping the head down (one
stud on a corner hasn't much material arround it) and the EVM front drive he
is running uses stock timing gears. He has had a set of gears made to
replace the stockers so I expect bigger things from them.
Jim Dincau
 #700 C/BFMR running
 F/SR building