Re: Streamliner for a Grand!!

To: "Dick Jurkowski" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Streamliner for a Grand!!
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 12:42:07 -0600
Don't know what the end story was on the stream liner.. it was originally
an electric Powered thing... and the fella who built it Passed on... the
Car is Called Nut's and Volts.....

nothing fancy with a solid rear which was actuated by a Belt mechanism..
Really for a guy who wanted to race  ... it really is a pretty good deal
Square Tube Chassis with Sheet aluminum Skin.. enclosed rear wheels with a
straight front axle...

Hey John... you hear what Klem had to say about it?  This isn't an
Advertisement for the Guy I just saw it and thought maybe I could pass it
along....

No financial interest ... Yadda yadda yadda...

Keith