Soft Records

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Soft Records
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 03:31:02 -0700
John.... We all know how soft all the records out there are.... For
example.... Al Teague ain't gone more then 410mph.... so what the hell...

Personally my goal is the two club.... even with the Silly ass minimums....

Now to find the Softest record and run against it.... Since I have a D
motor (sorta .. you know the one with the religious Piston :read holy) and
an Altered platform... I guess that leaves me with a Plan....

I have sat around and listened to everyone so far and I think I have come
up with a Plan... now to get this Season over with and to start rebuilding
the car to take a bit more Horsepower...

Then to build the new motor and Turbo set up.... It's a big step but for me
it's the right step.

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )