Re: Welding and Welders

To: dferguso@ebmail.gdeb.com, lemay@hiwaay.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Welding and Welders
From: Dick Jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 06:36:17 -0700 (PDT)
OK, I would like some advice.  I'm still in the
acetelyne wrench and buzz box stick welder age.
I guess I ought to go ahead and get a new welder.
 If I had a severely limited budget (like I do)
what recommendations do you guys make for a
choice in welders?  I'm not going to be working
that much with aluminum, mainly old fashioned
steel.

Thanks,
Dick J

=====