Re: ECTA Sept. 25 Meet

To: Joseph Timney <TIMNEYJJ@sterlingdi.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: ECTA Sept. 25 Meet
From: Dick Jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 08:13:09 -0700 (PDT)
You guys are really bringing tears to my eyes
now!  Not bad enough that I missed Bonneville,
now you tell me about this flathead (Ardun)
roadster, wherein I have had my heart since 1954,
was right there at Maxton and I missed it. That's
it, I'm going to call in sick tomorrow and take a
three day weekend to work on my roadster! It sure
ain't goin' to be show quality, but after 45
years, at least I've finally got a roadster - one
with a flathead.

Dick J

--- Joseph Timney <TIMNEYJJ@sterlingdi.com>