Re: Car class

To: richard jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Car class
From: John Beckett <johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 14:25:35 -0400
        Number one, was it a four seater? If so, my read on a Comp Coupe is that
an engine swap of any kind is legal, and no mention of front to rear or
rear to front. In the final configuration you do have to sit behind the
engine, and in front of the rear axle, which I guess your going to do. /CC
allows for some  preaty radical ideas.

        Sounds like a really neet piece. If you have access to a scanner send
me a
pic.

        John