healeys
[Top] [All Lists]

[Healeys] WG: Front brake hose

To: "Healey, Forum" <healeys@autox.team.net> s=20260216; t=1791271059; i=josef-eckert@t-online.de; bh=QeXR6MY+GDgz6polU5WfgP3aaugKBdefGkDnOccjAAI=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject; b=EElMfS9KIMKoOsoKmBbqRKqRmI8Myrgzw1sFeVcG/CGDmCNS2OzsCKz6jNjUmootW 0vZ2HWEYw2jX7PL01cniEUzO81faYs6ml+UVcPFxSzb3DpY2hBruxd16i61PethLRR tYatlYPFLghLhah3aIiGo4sNQwtTpkH/AiLSgAfnaT1cwLKKI0/h9gQhKdpbAcVLtS EEIWCuzw1wtj+K7kvwfv7O9GAL8f8Ys0KIW6h+eFwQQmTHuCnuJM5GuNWYnI6aIFC7 3U5cbZPBWYA6HYE08kmXTIVTPJffftv/qq9g2rP/TbfVYwZO4O9aI1d6+U5esN3DtM xt1cuyQBjCPCA==
Subject: [Healeys] WG: Front brake hose
From: "josef-eckert@t-online.de" <josef-eckert@t-online.de>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2026 09:17:28 +0200 (CEST)
Authentication-results: autox.team.net;
Delivered-to: mharc@autox.team.net
Delivered-to: healeys@autox.team.net
--===============5156836436628393832==
        boundary="----=_Part_422280_1964231595.1791271049013"

------=_Part_422280_1964231595.1791271049013
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hoses are available at AH Spares and Ahead4Healeys in good quality. I do=20
not see the problem. Ask your prefered supplier what they suggest.=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

-----Original-Nachricht-----

Betreff: [Healeys] Front brake hose

Datum: 2026-10-06T01:42:57+0200

Von: "vfwac@vfw.org" <eyera3000@gmail.com>

An: "Ahealey help" <healeys@autox.team.net>

=20

=20

=20

It's been a while since Ive worked on my brakes.=20
I have very early disc brake disc wheel setup on my BN4. I most likely need=
=20
to replace the hoses. I think they are different from later calipers.=20
Please advise.
=20
Ira Erbs
Milwaukie, OR
1959 Austin Healey 100-6

=20

=EF=BB=BF
------=_Part_422280_1964231595.1791271049013
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=
=3DUTF-8"/><title></title></head><body><p><span style=3D"font-family:arial,=
helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:10pt;color:#000000;text-decoration:none">Hos=
es are available at AH Spares and Ahead4Healeys in good quality. I do not s=
ee the problem. Ask your prefered supplier what they suggest.&nbsp;</span><=
/p>
<p><span style=3D"font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:10pt;col=
or:#000000;text-decoration:none">&nbsp;</span></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>-----Original-Nachricht-----</p>
<p>Betreff: [Healeys] Front brake hose</p>
<p>Datum: 2026-10-06T01:42:57+0200</p>
<p>Von: "vfwac@vfw.org" &lt;eyera3000@gmail.com&gt;</p>
<p>An: "Ahealey help" &lt;healeys@autox.team.net&gt;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<div style=3D"position: relative; color: #000000; font: 12px Arial,Helvetic=
a,sans-serif;">
<div dir=3D"auto">
<div>It's been a while since Ive worked on my brakes.&nbsp;</div>
<div dir=3D"auto">I have very early disc brake disc wheel setup on my BN4. =
I most likely need to replace the hoses. I think they are different from la=
ter calipers. Please&nbsp;advise.</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature">Ira Erbs<br>Milwaukie, OR<br>1959 A=
ustin Healey 100-6</div>
</div>
</div>
<p>&nbsp;</p>=EF=BB=BF</body></html>
------=_Part_422280_1964231595.1791271049013--

--===============5156836436628393832==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys 
http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

Healeys@autox.team.net
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys



--===============5156836436628393832==--

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>
  • [Healeys] WG: Front brake hose, josef-eckert@t-online.de <=