healeys

[Healeys] End of an era

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] End of an era
From: Perry Small via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2024 13:10:58 -0400
All things come to an end and our ownership of our BN1 and BN2 has ended. The
red 1955 BN2 was my first car that I bought for $275 in 1965.
I scrounged up the funds delivering newspapers. That car followed us to Hawaii
then back to PA and on to South Carolina. The modified BN1 I bought and built
while living in Hawaii . Sold it to a guy in California only to buy it back
years later.
Probably have had 50 Healeys, big and little ones over the years. Maybe there
is another one waiting out there for us but in a few days when the transport
arrives to take Red and Yellow to their new homes things will be different.
The garage will only hold the daily driver, tools that will not be used for
vehicle maintenance anymore and miscellaneous other things that will need to be
cleaned out hopefully before what ever comes next. Kimberley jokes with me and
others that she gets to â??goâ?? first so that she does not have to clean up
the â??stuffâ??!
I have known probably 40 or more other Healey owners that have previously
visited the same chain of events and I always thought it would somehow be
different but itâ??s not. These little British beasts really get under your
skin but they also still bring a smile to your face .
All the best to you and yours.
Perry and Kimberley

Sent from my iPhone