healeys

[Healeys] SU slow run valve or open throttle

To: AustinHealeylist <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] SU slow run valve or open throttle
From: Ken Freese via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2024 11:54:55 -0700
Which technique will minimize dieseling on my BJ8, using the slow run
valve for a low idle or closing the slow run valve and using the
throttle screw for a low idle? Joe Curto hasn't responded yet.
I know an aluminium head would fix the whole high compression problem,
but I am not there yet.
Thanks,
Ken Freese
65 BJ8