healeys

[Healeys] Non Healey…but Lucas related

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Non Healey…but Lucas related
From: Stephen Hutchings via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2024 14:03:57 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I havenâ??t posted for a while, but thatâ??s goodâ?¦the car is running as it
should!
Iâ??m helping a friend with his series 2 Land Rover, the item of concern being
the combination ignition / light switch. I know it was common to a number of
British cars, and I know many of you are also into other British marques.
Soâ?¦does anyone have a link to a good description, and or instructions on
diagnosing/ dismantling this switch? Iâ??ve found a few things online, but
nothing as good as our trafficator instructions for Healeys, and the other
resources on John Sims site.
Thanks,

Stephen, BJ8

Sent from my iPad