healeys

[Healeys] The sad but inevitable

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] The sad but inevitable
From: Perry Small via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 17:50:10 -0400
Cc: Brett Pruitt <brett@grassshack.net>
Listers
Life has a habit of messing with you from time to time. Plans and expectations
change and require us to buckle up and go for a ride.
Had plans to pass on our two 100â??s to our eldest son in Portland Oregon . His
sudden demise requires a new plan. If this breaks the rules regarding selling
on the list, I will call this email as a heads up, two cars are available.
1954 100 Yellow Nasty boy 350 Chevy, four speed, disc brakes on 4 corners.
Other 100 is a red BN2 1955 that I have owned since 1965 and was restored to
stock condition 30+\~ years ago.
Interested email healeyguy@aol.com

Perry Small
Now located in South Carolina