healeys

[Healeys] 100M Registry

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] 100M Registry
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net> kVFVRPonJZO+StHF3mtWJ+zojMpzD/m6cKXFqwUSHNuDtKvkPt9VkocoPB09k2Yxhh5vGPKrImgrJJ9rdca14mtSxs0sUd12g0U=
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 10:34:24 -0700

--------------pzdWJSTRMCposWiGUVbAi5ls

Just got my latest issue of /Austin-Healey Magazine/--gorgeous as
always--with the announcement that the AHCUSA has assumed stewardship of
the renowned 100M Registry. Whether you think 100M's are 'special' or
not, enough potential buyers do--with commensurate prices--and to have a
resource to document and verify them is extremely valuable to owners and
would-be owners.

Congrats to all involved (Hi Jean!). I'm sure it was a real effort, and
it's in good hands.

Bob
--------------pzdWJSTRMCposWiGUVbAi5ls

<!DOCTYPE html>
  <head>

  </head>
    Just got my latest issue of <i>Austin-Healey Magazine</i>--gorgeous
    as always--with the announcement that the AHCUSA has assumed
    stewardship of the renowned 100M Registry. Whether you think 100M's
    are 'special' or not, enough potential buyers do--with commensurate
    prices--and to have a resource to document and verify them is
    extremely valuable to owners and would-be owners.<br>
    Congrats to all involved (Hi Jean!). I'm sure it was a real effort,
    and it's in good hands.<br>
    Bob<br>

--------------pzdWJSTRMCposWiGUVbAi5ls--

--===============8510926005953130902==